photo 5-3.jpg  photo 6-2.jpg  photo 7-2.jpg  photo 2-3.jpg  photo 11-3.jpg  photo 9-2.jpg  photo 4-3.jpg  photo 10-3.jpg  photo 13-2.jpg  photo 12-2.jpg Photobucket /> Photobucket /> Photobucket/> Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to my photo blog! Here you will be able to view some of my most recent work...as well as a little glimpse of my own life here and there. Sooo... thanks so much for taking the time to visit, and joining me on this journey!

Here goes nothing! :)



Updates:

.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet Sweet Little Miss "S"

While I was in E. Idaho visiting a couple weeks ago...I had the privilege of taking some pics of  Marcus and Stephanie's sweet new baby girl.  What a sweetie she was...and sooo tiny!  It was an honor to capture her CuTeneSS!  Thanks so much Marcus and Steph!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment