photo 5-3.jpg  photo 6-2.jpg  photo 7-2.jpg  photo 2-3.jpg  photo 11-3.jpg  photo 9-2.jpg  photo 4-3.jpg  photo 10-3.jpg  photo 13-2.jpg  photo 12-2.jpg Photobucket /> Photobucket /> Photobucket/> Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to my photo blog! Here you will be able to view some of my most recent work...as well as a little glimpse of my own life here and there. Sooo... thanks so much for taking the time to visit, and joining me on this journey!

Here goes nothing! :)



Updates:

.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Carissa (New Plymouth Senior)



I had such a blast photographing Carissa a couple weeks ago.  She has such a great personality...and is so much fun to be around! :) 
Carissa...thanks so much for braving those prickly weeds with me..lol!





























0 comments:

Post a Comment