photo 5-3.jpg  photo 6-2.jpg  photo 7-2.jpg  photo 2-3.jpg  photo 11-3.jpg  photo 9-2.jpg  photo 4-3.jpg  photo 10-3.jpg  photo 13-2.jpg  photo 12-2.jpg Photobucket /> Photobucket /> Photobucket/> Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to my photo blog! Here you will be able to view some of my most recent work...as well as a little glimpse of my own life here and there. Sooo... thanks so much for taking the time to visit, and joining me on this journey!

Here goes nothing! :)



Updates:

.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet the "M" Family!

I was soooo excited to photograph the "M" family a few weeks ago!  They were HILARIOUS...and so much FUN...AND...the location was AMAZING!  I have never seen so many "COOL" OLD cars & trucks in one spot!  LoVed IT!!
Thanks so much "M" Family for having me...I had a BLAST!! :)  

 

































0 comments:

Post a Comment